BRAVOX EXS Series represent the ultimate in-car audio low frequency
reproduction and were designed to produce high SPL with low distortion
and extended bass response. The EXS Series are the result of a
combination of advanced Acoustic Engineering and state of the art
manufacturing, confirm BRAVOX as a techonoloy leader.
True to its
philosophy of continously searching for new means of maximising
performance and improving the quality of its products, BRAVOX use both
innovative technologies and Hi-tech materials in the design and
manufacturing of the EXS series.
1. OVERMOLDED TPR EXTRA WIDE SURROUND - TPR/ Santoprene injection molded surround provides high bass output and low distortion.
2. HIGH STIFFNESS PARABOLIC CONE - Poly/ Mica/ Glass Spheres (PMGS) mold injected faceted cone (patented). High stiffness for tight, clean and extremely defined bass.
3. MONOBLOC CAST FRAME - High Stiffness Cast Frame, provides distortion free bass reproduction and increases power handling, due to heatsink effect.
4. TPR INJETED SPIDER - TPR/ Santoprene injection molded spider, fatigue proof for long term mechanical stability.
5. HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE VOICE COIL - High Temp 500_ F dual voice coil on Fiberglass former for high SPL, low distortion and extreme power handling.
6. EXTEND POLE - EPP (Extend Pole Piece) provides higher power handling and lower distortion.
7. COMPUTER OPTMIZED MAGNET SYSTEM - FEA (Finite Element Analysis) computer optimized magnet
design guarantees high SPL with low distortion.
8. PERIPHERAL VENTING - PVCC (Peripheral Voice Coil Cooling) allows rapid removal of heat around voice coil for extreme high power handl ing.
9. GOLD PLATED TERMINALS - Gold plated terminals for maximum power transfer from your amplifier.
2 + 2 ohms
87 dB/m/2.83 v
4 + 4 ohms
87 dB/m/2.83 v